Monday, April 20, 2009

GOTTA BOUNCE GARAGE SALE.

I have a vision.
One day soon I see me on a train headed south then east then really far north then maybe back south again. And, possibly west and then south.
As luck would have it, I've (yet freakin again) acquired more
stuff than I can or would want to carry with me.
And, I could use a bone or two so I'm posting everything on Craigslist and selling what I can (Freecycling the rest).
My capacity for finding cool stuff is legendary and this would be a great time to reap the benefits of my amazing cool-osity radar.
The pictures here don't represent everything (by a long shot) so email
me if you want to see anything/everything else. My favorite thing in the world would go like this: You know some young person that's getting their first apartment. You know you're gonna go spread some benjamins around Target. You want a random collection of eclectic crap to make it feel more homey.
Yo
u offer me one BILLION dollars for the lot.
Okay.
So maybe the one billion part was too aggressive.
But, you get where I'm going with this.
Get your cool on now while the economy has driven down the prices! And, as usual: Thanks!

No comments: