Thursday, January 1, 2009

Gladness. Cubed.

I could burst with all this goodness. I really love the people that my family has married into. And, 2008 had all kinds of high-points. These are just a few that I'm remembering tonight...

This is Chelsea and Jonathan and Olive. This is their 10th Christmas together. I love that they are such a cool couple and have been one for so long.
Some swell documentaries that made me think... or made me mad... or made me more curious:


- Stupidity
(I may have to write a Thesis on this and get a Masters)

- Young At Heart (Geriatrics singing contemporary songs a capella)

- Meth (aka; How I Lost My Brother)
- Fall From Grace. The Phelps (
Topeka's Shame)
- 7 Up
(I wouldn't wanna be those people, but I love watching them grow up)

- Shut Up and Sing (Never been a big fan of Country Music, but the Dixie Chix deserve kudos for not sucking up)

- Everything I watched that was Anti-Bush and WTF: A War?!?! Seriously?!?

- Hours of study re; Fascism and Consumerism

- Jesus Camp
- Who Killed The Electric Car?

OTHER GREAT STOPS ALONG THE WAY:
Music and
Art.
Blogspot
Twitter
Google Maps
Weather

Craigs List

Free Cycle

New friends and old friends
Cute babies
Indoor Plumbing

Target
Social Networking
Sturdy shoes and good socks
Ace Bandages

Free WiFi

Limewire
Photoshop

Hitch Hiking
Train Hopping
Thrift Stores
Busking
Ex-Husbands
Catholics,
Athiests and Agnostics
Home Brews

Justin Thomas and Chelsea Maureen
NORML
Obama-Rama
(Change Can Happen)
Lou Reed
My Grandson (wow. I'm THAT old)
Helvetica (I once married a Font Freak. Can't Go Back.)
Ipods and Itunes

Sony Digital Cameras

The Pacific and The Atlantic

Trains
Planes and 18-Wheelers

Pepper Spray

Downtown Chicago
I-70 from KS to CO
North Carolina
Seattle
Idaho
My sister's home
My step-mother the nun
And, what are you grateful for?

No comments: