Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fridge Door Project. 4th Post

In case you just got to the table, I'm doing a project on fridge doors. Like snowflakes, no two are alike.
Visit often, leave feedback if you drop in. I'm researching the psychology behind the door...Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
I would very much appreciate it if you could take a digital picture of yours for me and maybe tell me a little something about it. Whatever you'd feel like sharing with the class would be sweet.This one belongs to Mike Manley (an artist currently in PA.) He confirms my premature, but solid, belief that artists and writers have the coolest stuff. Artists who are also writers are off the chart.
So far, anyway.
Send me yours...

Please pass the word around - I'd love to see your fridge.
email images and any copy to:
momoemasters@gmail.com

Thanks!

No comments: