Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NEW FRIDGE DOORS!

So, it's become abundantly clear that I'm not going to update this thing, like, everyday.
(I'm always so ambitious right out of the gate.)
But, on the upside, I am getting plenty of submissions to keep this rolling for a while. Please tell everybody you know to play along.
There is all kinds of fun to be had.
So yea - this IS my grandson. But, seriously. He is so cute and I really like the perspective. I'm hoping this will make you want to "Think outside the box" (to use a totally exhausted colloquialism ~ is it a colloquialism or just a cliche? ~)
The following fridge lives in New York City and makes me think about editors and people who love their animals. I get that on so many levels. It also makes me wonder just how long Cheryl and Lyle Lovett have been together.

Kansas City is a good place for Barbeque and a better place to consider what's inside AND on top of the fridge. (since I've so very rarely even seen the top of a fridge, I'm very curious now.)
Please send your inclusions to: mo
moemasters@gmail.com
Thank you so very much.



No comments: